Lauren - fashionista

Lauren - fashionista

Monday, October 17, 2011

Puzzle Pieces in the Laundry



"To everything there is a season," is one of my favorite quotes from the Bible. A time to do laundry, a time to do dishes, a time to clean house. As I wondered if I'll EVER catch up on this house, I found a puzzle piece in the laundry basket. The kids were working on a puzzle on the dining room table, which doubles as a laundry table, something I detest & hope to remedy soon. The puzzle piece make me think I should be happy to find it here, because that means there are kids in this house. Just like the handprints on the inside rear of my van window say the same thing. "There are kids here." I shall be grateful because there are parents who have just lost their child and children who have just lost a parent. Some days there is too much sadness. To those who have lost, peace. Some day there will a time to dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment